- ""Get out of here!"
"Think again, Naruto. This is a great opportunity to try out the suit."
"Sir, the Mark II is not ready for combat."
- —Stark, Sora and JARVIS before fighting the Heartless
A brilliant inventor who has built a super powered mechanical suit for himself, Stark teams up with Sora, Donald and Goofy when Earth is attached by Heartless, brought by Maleficent who is working together with Obadiah Stane, Stark's longtime business partner.
- "Watch it, Zelda!"
- —Stark almost hits Sora in his race car
Together with Sora, Stark fights against Ivan Vanko, who has built his own suit and leads a pack of Heartless with Maleficent's help.
- "Let's cut to the chase. Bullet For My Valentine here needs to cough up the location of the Cube. Fury, you guys all set for the interrogation? Things might need to get ugly. I'm talking cattle prods, screwdrivers, Euro Vision music..."
- —Stark about Loki
- ""I'm a hot piping mess. Nothing's the same since New York. You, I could handle. But gods, aliens, demons, other dimensions? You ever experuence something that you can't explain afterwards? "
"All the time, actually..."
"Okay, I'm obviously talking to the wrong guy.""
- —Stark and Sora
Together with Sora, Tony must defeat Aldrich Killian and his army of Heartless.
- ""Come on, Tony. We're supposed to be friends. Friends don't keep secrets."
"Oh, that's so cute. And naive. Don't you get why we need this? Remember New York? An army of Heartless came charging through a portal to the Realm of Darkness. Darkness was overflowing the planet. We can round up arms dealers all day, but that there's the end game. How were you planning on beating that?"
"Then we'll do that together, too!""
- —Sora and Stark
Stark's Ultron project is corrupted by the Heartless. Together with Sora, Donald, Goofy and the other Avengers, Stark fights Ultron and his army of Heartless.
- ""What's the deal, Sora? Don't you have some kind of Prime Directive telling you not to interfere?"
"Barnes was being controlled by the Heartless!"
"Doesn't change the fact that there are rules now.""
- —Stark, after Sora, Donald and Goofy interfere with the capture of the Winter Soldier
After the United Nations introduces the Sokovia Accords to regulate the Avengers' activities, Stark clashes with Sora and Captain America over the Accords, leading to a huge showdown.
- "So, what otherwordly things brinf you here this time? Here to beat me up again?"
- —Stark to Sora
Stark tasks Sora, Donald and Goofy to keep an eye on Spider-Man.
As a boss
Stark is fought during the fifteenth visit.
- Punch Combo - a punch combo using the suit gauntlets. The finisher adds a repulsor beam and does double damage.
- Blitz - flies across the arena punching and shooting repulsor blasts, finishing with a dive-bomb 'superhero landing'that causes a huge shockwave.
- Repulsor Blast - at mid range, fires a volley of repulsor blasts at Sora.
- Repulsor Beam - at mid range, shoots a sustained beam of repulsor energy at Sora. He starts out with a single beam using both hands, and then spins around shooting the beams at both sides, similar to Hades' Berserk Mode.
- Laser - a powerful laser that, unlike the Repulsor Beam, cannot be deflected. Evade at all costs, as it does a lot of damage. Don't get confused between the Laser and the Repulsor Beam - the laser is red.
- Smart Micro-Guns - at close range, Stark fires a volley of mini-rockets that target Sora.
- Missile - a homing missile shot at long range. Can be deflected to stun him.
- Uni Beam - a very powerful repulsor beam shot from the chest at close range. Usually triggered when Sora's combo finisher doesn't connect, or directly following the Repulsor Beam attack.
There is no safe zone - Stark is all over the map and can quickly cover any distance to Sora. Make use of Captain America's Limits to temporarily stun him, and don't use Thunder magic as it will restore his HP (as when Thor's lightning increased the Iron Man suit's power). It's best to keep Donald Duck out of the party for this reason. To compensate for his abscence, equip a lot of healing items.
- "Better clench up, Comic Con."
- —Stark, when his Limit is activated Iron Man is quite useful, possessing many projectile attacks. He can stun enemies with repulsor fire, and bombard them from high in the sky. His Limit, Iron Plan, involves Sora strengthening his repulsor blasts with magic, doubling their power. The finish, Stark Contrast, features the most powerful repulsor in Iron Man's chest. Sora can heal Iron Man using Thundaga, which recharges his suit (based on a scene in The Avengers where Thor's lightning charges the suit to 300 % capacity).